Saturday 27 November 2010

Blatant Nepotism.

IXL's Gourmet Christmas Pudding.



Overheard at the check out, Gibsons in Noosaville yesterday.

Ist well dressed matron: "Did you pay almost fifty dollars for one pudding!
2nd well dressed matron: "Yes I did, why?"
1st WDM: "I got one yesterday at Colesworths for thirteen fifty!"
2nd WDM: 'Yes I know. But you have to send out a search party to find a currant!"

...........................................................................

Noosa Farmers Market Sunday from 6 am.
Hams, puddings, cakes, tarts (also with non wheat flour).

8 comments:

  1. Reminds me of that joke.

    Waiter: How did you find your steak, sir?

    Customer: I lifted a chip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt had an expression - the first bite you've not got to it; the second bite you've passed it. I tend to use - the (whatever) was thrown in from a great distance and most of it missed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super funny...

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. had to happen in Noosaville!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard that before - hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

(leave a message)